Banks, Credit Unions and other Financial Institutions
If you are an executive or employee of a financial institution or other organization whose customers are primarily consumers (B2C), you are welcome to register at our lowest attendee rates.
|Registration Period||Register by this date…||Registration Fee|
|Early Bird 1||12/18/2020||$795|
|Early Bird 2||1/15/2021||$995|
|Early Bird 3||2/12/2021||$1,195|
All registrations at the above rates require approval by event management.
Registration Fee: $3,250
If your organization primarily sells products and services to other business (B2B), you will need to register at the Vendor rate.
If your company provides technology or other solutions to help financial institutions engage consumers, you should consider becoming a sponsor. To learn more, download the sponsor prospectus.
- Full access to all sessions and exhibits
- BCX Awards and dinner party
- Welcome reception
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments served during Summit hours
- 100% money back if canceled at least one week prior to the event
- Within one week of the event, cancellations of paid registrations will be transferred to the following year’s event.
- If we postpone the event, attendees may request either an 85% refund or to have their registration transferred to the following year’s event.
ICXA MEMBER DISCOUNT
Members of the ICX Association can save 15% off attendee registration. If you are a member, contact us to request your discount code.
INTERNATIONAL ATTENDEE DISCOUNT
Attendees traveling to the Summit from outside of North America are eligible for a 15% discount. Contact us for details.
Discounts may not be combined.
Register two qualified attendees and get a third registration at no additional cost.